rear o2?

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 21:57:49 -0600

> That doesn't make much sense.  Well first your talking about
> a Hyundai but the rear O2 per the FSM has a longer switching
> cycle then the front it shouldn't be going back and forth
> rich lean fast.  Mostly because its behind the cat.
http://www.bergen.org/AAST/Projects/ES/TA/prestech2.html
Check out this link... read up on it if U don't belive me... just a dumb ass
mechanic that dunno what I'm talking about 99% of the time on the list. Read
up on Engine monitoring and feedback systems, its there in black and white,
same thing I said- it monitors cat efficiency. Thats all of its job, its not
there to controll anything else but the emissions. And it don't even
controll anything, it just gives the ECM voltage which is signal as to how
much Co2, Co, NoX and other shit thats coming out the tail pipe the Cat
burns off. I can throw all sorts of technical terms at ya but what good does
that do... still going to go unnoticed.
Mike Jez
Dumb ass crack head polak who fixes cars with a air hammer.