Ugghhh!! I messed the side of my car up today!

joel & Viola yesous2@comcast.net
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 18:21:13 -0600

Well I messed my car up today :mad:
Parked next to a concrete beam at Towson
mall and when I went to pull out I scraped the
passenger side  of my car up! Now it has white
chalky lookin paint on it, a nice size dent and
paint chipping off :o Sooo what I would like to
do is get a good looking front end
(pref. GTR style) to help hid a bigger IC & get
the whole car painted. It's in need of it anyway.
I just need to know of a really good paint,
body shop in the MD area who could do the work.
Anyone have any experience with a shop they
would recommend? GTIRoids
Joel & Viola Armstrong
Walk by Faith not by Sight!