compatible tranny for 92

Brent Meints mein3@fsuimail.ferris.edu
Fri, 27 Dec 2002 07:13:44 -0600

Given the cost of the rebuild most of us buy a new tranny.  Any US SR20
tranny will bolt right up for you without problems, the trick is finding
an LSD Tranny or go with an open tranny and get a phantom grip or
something to that nature.  A used tranny with shipping is usually under
$500 where a rebuild will cost about that and labor is high (or time
consuming if you do it yourself).  There are often people parting out
cars or selling trannies at www.se-r.net classifieds or
www.sr20deforum.com and possibly www.nissanforums.com.  Good luck with
it.

Brent MEints