SE-R was stolen

Andris Laivins andris@monkey-r.com
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 11:44:34 -0600

Sorry to hear about your car getting stolen - I know how it feels.
Your impound fees are pretty typical; I also got a LETTER in the mail
stating that my car had been towed (recovered).  I was out $200+ to
get it back.  As for the ignition key: This is probably going to be a
problem for the dealer; the ignition mechanism is rather permanently
attached to the steering column, and is not something you will be
able to replace on your own.  It is designed so that it is not easily
removed.  good luck

andris