EGR

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Thu, 26 Dec 2002 09:53:26 -0600

I want to disconnect my EGR as another SR20 fellow has done here in ATL.
Question I have is, which side of the hoses do I keep plugged in to what?
Looking at the valves,  there is a left and right. there is a hose
in-between them that runs from the top of one to the other. From about
2o'clock on the left one to about 8 (IIRC) on the right one. On my car this
one is split slightly on the end connecting to the right valve (or
whatever). If I was to disconnect, which end to pull off and plug?
What other pieces to pull and plug or is that it?

I hope I am making sense.

Brian M. Cembor
92 SE-R