Hyperco Springs Group Buy

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 12:42:01 -0600

I did not get to drive it, but Brian Kiser in Macon, GA has this on his car
now. we had a mini-meet Thanksgiving week. My car, on stock susp, was parked
next to his and you can barely tell a difference in ride height at a casual
glance. He had the Gen 1s and says that the ride is soo much better. I am
trying to get on the new group buy seeing as I now need new struts... great
time to go AGXs and the Hypercos...

Brian M. Cembor
92 SE-R
"rough rider" on blown struts...

I highly recomend these springs as the ultimate street
spring set up.  If you don't have the need for corner
weighting and don't want to put up with the hassels of
a coil over conversion, these are the best riding and
handling springs you can buy.  Don't let the spring
rate scare you, you will find that these actualy ride
better than other off the shelf lowering springs
because they will stay off the bumpstops better and
they are not as low.