Hyperco Springs Group Buy

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 12:36:18 -0600

I highly recomend these springs as the ultimate street
spring set up.  If you don't have the need for corner
weighting and don't want to put up with the hassels of
a coil over conversion, these are the best riding and
handling springs you can buy.  Don't let the spring
rate scare you, you will find that these actualy ride
better than other off the shelf lowering springs
because they will stay off the bumpstops better and
they are not as low.

Mike