SR20DE head flow numbers

Ben Fenner fenfam@attbi.com
Sat, 21 Dec 2002 10:08:16 -0600

Ok, I guess I needed to be more specific. I'm looking for the Volumetric
Efficiency of the Low Port (93-94) SR20DE.

Also, I'm looking for the flow of the Low Port (93-94) head. Cubit feet per
minute at all lift points from .000 to .500. So far I've amassed one
semi-usable piece of information:

>One high-port head I ported with stock valves
>managed 145 cfm @ .450" lift and 148 peak, compared to
>123 stock.

It's too bad I don't have a High Port...
I apologize if I'm asking for impormation I should be obtaining elsewhere.

FYI: I'm trying to get the information together to correctly size my turbo.
I'm almost there, and I'll share with you the options I've narrowed down to
if you'd like. I just want to be able to give some solid numbers to my turbo
guy.

-Ben
1994 Sentra SE-R