Is Nissan to big?

Chris Pronios hpro@b-link.gr
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 10:59:17 -0600

Old story but worthy of mentioning.

I am surprised Joe actually followed it (?)!!!

The person signing on this page, Uzi Nissan (this is his REAL last name) had
founded a commercial company named after him, operating the company for many
years (he still is I suppose) and had registered the domain name for many
years for his company's web site (which by the way was a fully functional
company web-site, not a mock-up to be sold later for huge $$$).

The Nissan came along, decided to open a wewb site in the .COM domain and
when they found out there was a poor guy already using it the sued his ass
off. I suppose that in the end (judging from the page now on www.nissan.com)
Nisssan gained nothing and Uzi lost his company's web-site.

Chris.