bulbs

Lee Combs sr20depower@yahoo.com
Fri, 20 Dec 2002 07:48:20 -0600

I JUST put the silverstars in this past weekend. Mine
last set of $60 bulbs (i know, i know) had met their
demise and thought I would try them.

Compared to OEM...a big improvement in whiteness,
brightness and clarity.

Compared to the $60 bulbs...a big improvement in
whiteness, brightness and clarity.

Do yourself a favor...get them. BUT FIRST, go to
Discount Auto Parts website
http://www.discountautoparts.net/features/BILLBOARDS/index.html
and get one silverstar for full price, get the second
for 1/2 price. OR do what I did and print that page
out and take it to Auto Zone and ask for the manager.
Show him the print out and ask if he will honor it.
Chances are, he will say yes. :)

Hope this helps.

And for the rest of you sorry ass list members...HAPPY
HOLIDAYS! Be safe and have a great weekend.

The other Lee