Hyperco Springs Group Buy

Chris Scarpulla sr20de@optonline.net
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 21:15:04 -0600

We're putting together another group buy of Hyperco Springs. These are the
same springs that we just sold 65 sets of. They're for B13's only, 300#
front - 200# rear, with an approximate 1" drop, and a slightly progressive
rate.

Many people have installed them and the response has been unanimously
positive. There is NO other high rate standard (non coil-over) spring on the
market for B13's other these.

The hot setup is these springs with KYB AGX adjustable struts, and Koni
bumpstops.

The cost is $269 per set plus actual UPS Ground shipping from Indiana.

I've got lots of pictures of the springs here,
http://www.sr20deforum.com/chris/springs/

Email me for more info, or take a look here,
http://www.sr20deforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30857

Cheers,
Chris