Fwd: RE:Goodridge SS brake lines.

Joshua Gary ewraven@hotmail.com
Thu, 19 Dec 2002 01:16:21 -0600

Greg Vogel over at Mossy Nissan just happens to be doing a group buy
on Stainless brake lines being custom made by
www.crownperformance.com.
I hope they don't ever spring a leak like yours did.  That is really
scary.  That company is also custom making stainless clutch lines.
MIAPLAYA over at B15sentra.net just installed the clutch line and
had this to say "As for the clutch line..... Very nice. Shifts feel
a lot smoother. No noticeable reduction in pedal travel but just a
better overall feel to the clutch."  These stainless brake and
clutch lines as well as the Motul brake fluid for the brakes will be
my first performance mod on my SE-R.  I can't wait to see how it
drives when I get these things installed.

Joshua
98 Frontier KA24DE vibrator and engine all in one.
02 Sentra SE-R Spec V stock