T3/T04E turbo vs. T3/T04B turbo.

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 16:21:03 -0600

I think you need to read a lot more about turbos.  Its
nowhere near what you think.

Where in the heck told you that anyway?

The TO4B is an old 60's design and the TO4E is a newer
more efficiecnt design.  Proably the only reason why
the TO4B is still populars is that Turbonetics cloned
all of the B stuff and makes under the Hi-Fi moniker.

The old B is never better than the E.  I think you
need to do some reading on how turbos work to figure
out how to size a turbo, or just ask some specific
questions to someone more experianced to size a
correct turbo for what you want to do.

Mike