GTIRoids passes emissions

joel & Viola yesous2@comcast.net
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 13:55:48 -0600

Well as everyone knows I have this engine
light/JDM motor issue going. So I decided today
to check the codes, (no change by the way)
reset the ecu, take out the engine light bulb
and give it a shot at the emissions place, well
the GTIR passed with flying colors! Actually
they failed me first for the computer not
communicating with the OBD2. Their computers
were acting up also so they passed me and sent me
on my merry way. That's one hurdle out of the way
now to straighten out my gears and ECU codes.
By the way thank you to everyone who has givin
me advice on the codes. I'll let you know how the
repair goes as I tackle each one.  GTIRoids
Joel & Viola Armstrong
Walk by Faith not by Sight!