So this is how it ends...and perhaps another place to go

Steve.Linn@cornerstonecontrols.com Steve.Linn@cornerstonecontrols.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 10:33:11 -0600

>Alex Said:
>This Forum Vs. Mailing list this is almost getting as heated at Honda Vs.
>Nissan.  The bottom line is that both can work together.  I use both, and I
>like both.

My feelings (opinion) exactly.  Although I have been lurking for over 6
years now and rarely post unless it's something that I need help with or if
can give a definative (no BS) answer to someone else's question, I feel that
this is still a viable forum that I enjoy.
I also have come to enjoy the SR20DEForum as well.  The format allows me to
peruse the exact areas I have interest in (the Classic, Autocross, and
Technical forums) while avoiding the "Lameness" forums.  Once you begin to
recognize names of individuals that know what they are talking about (just
like on the se-r list), it is easy to filter out the BS that may infiltrate
those areas.  I think the level of "ricer" is also pretty low, especially
compared to the NissanForums site (although I still take a look thru there
every few days).
I think the different formats compliment each other nicely.

Steve in Indy
Needs a new cat (not the type with hair on it)