So this is how it ends...and perhaps another place to go!

Julian julianh@alchemysemi.com
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 08:55:47 -0600

Wayne wrote:
>over on the Forum now, and I've spent a hell of a lot more time trying to
>find topics of interest and reply to them than I would here.  I do not
>think it's a superior mode of communication.

I feel the same way too.  The list is great in that you get every little
bit (or used to before the forum migration) of SR20 info delivered right
to your door with minimum crapola. On the forums you have to do a lot
of sifting through misinformation and fluff to get anything good and even
then you may miss something important. I really hope the list stays alive.

-Julian
'92 NX turbo & '92 SE-R