Post-New Maxima....

Glen Maeding goik@rcn.com
Thu, 12 Dec 2002 22:46:26 -0600

When I analyzed the blown up picture of the new Maxima... I had to keep
looking back at the muffler.  I looked at all the other cars out there,
including the G35's and M45, I just cant help but wonder... dual tips on
two exhaust ends for this Maxima?!  Every other car using the infmaous
highly praised V-6 uses one tip for each exhaust and the V-8 uses 2 tips
but they usually come in one exhaust end.  So what is Maxima trying to
imply here... an increased HP?  Better breathing or a rear end too hot
to touch....*PSZZZTTTTT*

Oh by the way, they just posted a sneak preview of the back end of the
new FX45 puesdo SUV here...

http://www.infinitinews.com/multimedia/2003autoshows_infiniti/colour/2004fx45.jpg

Heh!

Glen