No subject

ratteber@speedfactory.net ratteber@speedfactory.net
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 14:00:51 -0600

I have Kumhos and get some cupping on the outer edges of the front tires and
slight cupping on the rears. I asked a reputable alignment shop about that
and he said that is normal for unidirectional tires. If you stay with
unidirectional tires, rotate them reasonably often front to rear. Otherwise,
get non-directional tires for more even wear. Just a note, the Kumhos seem to
take a set when cold, making for rough riding until they warm up.

Ron Atteberry
Last set of Kumhos on a Classic

"Hey all. I need to put new tires on my '98 200 SER and need a little help.
  I can't find a good rating on any of the 195/55/15's. I put Kumho's on it
  just about a year ago and had problems early on. Tread is still good but
  the tire is cupping."