Goodridge SS brake lines - Convention Raffel?

EEYORE5182@aol.com EEYORE5182@aol.com
Tue, 10 Dec 2002 16:49:59 -0600

Speaking of SS lines.

before the convention, I was a good little NX owner, and sent in my money for
raffle tickets and t-shirt, since i couldn't make it out for the event.  I
was lucky to win the Eibach Shirt, and Kyle sent that to me, as well as my
convention T-shirt.  Anyway, about a month or so later, i got a e-mail by
someone with the e-mail address of OCTOTAT@aol.com saying that i had won a
set of SS lines.  I wrote back saying that i didn't realize i had won
anything else.  No lines showed up.  no biggie, since i already had some.  i
wrote back to this person again a few months later, and was told that they
would look into it and that they would get back to me.  they never did.  now
after one of my lines went bad, i was interested to see if i really had feel
through the cracks and if there was a set of SS lines coming my way.  i wrote
an e-mail again, and this time there was no response.
so, does anyone know who this is?  im not like hunting them down, or P.O'ed
or anything, im just curious as to whats going on.  anyone got any ideas?

Alex
'93 NX2k