Tires

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 13:37:18 -0600

Personally I like www.tires.com <http://www.tires.com>

Prices include shipping. Whatever you do, DO NOT get the RE92... biggest POS
tire. My cheapo Sears brand tires were better.

Brian M. Cembor
92 SE-R w/ Falken Azenis Sports.. definitely not an all season tire.

Check out TireRack.com - even if you don't buy there, their reviews and
customer survey results are good shopping tools.  Check the survey
http://www.tirerack.com/tires/surveyresults/index.jsp for "high performance
all-season".  Those are similar to what came on your car, and what most
folks here that need all-season go for.  At the top of the list is the
BridgeStone RE950 (got them on the wife's NX2000) and the Dunlop A2
(brother's NX2k and dad's Accord)  After buying / suggesting all those,
I've gotten excellent feedback from everyone driving on them.  The 'lops
might be better in the snow, but the RE950 is a little better in the rain
and will probably maintain its performance better with wear.