370ccs injectors

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 07:16:09 -0600

Sorry for the spam but it looks like its eassier to sell stuff over the list
than any other place. I got a set of like new 370cc injectors from a 98 S14
Silvia, with 10K miles on them- they are US injectors that my friend had to
repleaced do to the original injectors being damaged in shipping of the engine
from Japan. Hes only got 10K miles on the injectors, comes in a S14 fuel rail
also. Looking for 175 bux or obo shipped COD to your door..... unless I've
dealt with ya then no COD :)
Mike Jez
93 SE-R, built motor needs alot of work still
01 Max... needs another clutch again ?? 45K miles...something sounds fishy.
90 Max 267K miles on OEM clutch, now at 300K miles.