New Maxima.....

Michael Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 22:15:03 -0600

Maxima will be bassed off the same platform as the new Altime, but the Z,
and the G are sharing the FM platform- front engine- mid ship design. The
new Maxima looks like shit, has the same 3.5L engine as the current one, its
supposed to be heavier also. Its FWD, and did I say it looks like shit ? I
think I will keep my current model Max, and not trade up. Reather just get
the 6spd G35 sedan in the spring, since it will be the same price as the
Maxima. Plus I dig RWD more than FWD, and its alot faster. Since it shares
the same engine as the Z, the aftermarket parts will be more eassy to find
for the G than the Max.
Mike Jez
01 Max probably faster than the 04 model even with 3.0L under the hood.
93 SE-R slow, no engine.