Brake fluid upgrade question

mike kojima choaderboy2@yahoo.com
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 01:50:44 -0600

Belive it or not, with Motul RBF, we only have to
change the fluid when doing major brake system
overhauls!

This is with our NASA SE-R cup cars.  Interestingly,
with our newly homologated fastbrake brake system, I
was only measuring temps of 600 F on streets of
Willow, a hard on brakes track.  On Willow Springs, a
easier on brakes course, the temps were only 500
degrees!

I am using very mild Hawk HPS pads and there is
absolutly no change in the brake feel at all no matter
how hard the brakes are pounded!

Mike