Non-SE-R: GM OHV engines

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 18:49:42 -0600

Peter Serwe wrote:

>Naah, I'm sure your right George - there's this really neat bridge I'd
>like to sell ya too.

Dude, I think you already bought it.  Did they give you the 100 mpg
carburetor for free with you purchase?

This is the same conspiracy theory crap that people have been spewing for
years.

In rebuttal....

If this wundertechnology they bought was truly as wonderful as all the
conspiracy theorist would have you believe, why wouldn't they just use it
and make money off it.  You see, large corporations don't exactly give a
rat what they sell as long as they make a lot of money off it.  So, if they
own the new technology, and it will render all their competitors dinosaurs,
you think they'll just shove it under the stairs?  Gimme a break.  You're
the one who is naive.  People want to believe this crap and then perpetuate it.

George Roffe
Houston, TX
http://www.nissport.com