Vacumn for Interior?

Rick Frey rfrey@iupui.edu
Fri, 6 Dec 2002 14:45:28 -0600

>At 02:22 PM 12/6/02 -0600, you wrote:
> >What type of vacuum do most of you use to really clean the interior of your
> >car? I've used a household canister and an upright... have even used one of
> >those piss poor hand vacs. Nothing seems to really have the right
> >attachments, hose length or power to do an excellent job.

Ah, the joys of home ownership.  I plumbed an outlet to the exterior of the
house for the mongo central vacuum system.  Just plug in the hose and you
have serious vacuum and all you hear is the rush of air unless you plug in
one of the motorized attachments.  Although I don't have these attachments,
they have 'em for computer keyboards, etc, that is a small flexible,
paintbrush like, brush that would be great for the dash.

If I could just use it more,

rick frey