obx turbo headers...cheap!

Butterglry@aol.com Butterglry@aol.com
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 18:10:45 -0600

In a message dated 12/4/2002 4:20:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,
andris@monkey-r.com writes:

> If it's the same one on their site, it's a copy of a japanese
> aftermarket silvia manifold and will be a pain to use on an se-r -
> the turbo bolts up backwards.   No wastegate flange that I can
> see and they say retail is 650.  There was some flutter about this
> on the forum (you can ge these cheap on ebay) but i really think it
> will be more trouble than it is worth.  Hell, it might even hit the
> hood.  Looks like a nice manifold nonetheless.

how does the turbo bolt up backwards?  cant you just reweld another flange on
it? the one that i saw had the wastegate flange and mounted so that the turbo
would hang in almost the same location as a stock bb. if this isnt for se-r's
then why would they market it as such?
shawn
91 classic