obx turbo headers...cheap!

Butterglry@aol.com Butterglry@aol.com
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 15:05:42 -0600

has anyone seen the new obx turbo header for sr20's? last weekend i saw a det
on an engine stand sporting one and let me tell you it was NICE! all
stainless equal-lenght runners with a t25 flange(i guess thats what it comes
with) and an external waiste gate setup. and enough clearence for a t28.
heres the kicker..... the guy told me it was only 300$! apartently obx is
also coming out with sheet metal intake manifolds for sr20's for $250!!!!! i
dont know when ghetto-speed obx started making cool stuff but im down with
anything for that price. hell, ill slap a 3 foot obx sticker on my hood for
that kind of price!
shawn
91 classic
built det