Brake fluid upgrade question

Joshua Gary ewraven@hotmail.com
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 06:42:10 -0600

I might be getting into a group buy for some stainless brake lines from
Mossy Nissan for my SE-R.  I figure this will be a perfect time to upgrade
my brake fluid.  I've heard that the Ford High Performance brake fluid has a
pretty high boiling point.  I searched the archives and didn't find anything
to answer my question.  I'm curious if any mods need to be performed when
changing to Ford brake fluid?  And also, does anyone have a part number for
that stuff or do I just go in to there parts desk and ask for Ford High
Performance Brake fluid?  I'll most likely have a shop install the brake
lines and flush/fill the system.  I've never worked on brakes before and
don't have a garage either.  The last thing I want to experiment with on my
new car is the brakes.  lol They are also offering a stainless clutch line
in the deal for 30 bucks.  I've signed up to get it too.  I'm curious to
find out how much of a difference it can make.

Thanks,
Joshua
02 Sentra SE-R Spec V
98 Frontier XE