[SoCal-SERCA] Pre Streets prepwork Q's

KIERAN A. LAVIN kal8121@oak.njit.edu
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 18:02:14 -0600

On Mon, 2 Dec 2002, Jason Garrett Young wrote:

> "gents, today was a blast, I beat every car in the heat, it was so easy, and
> to top it off, this punk in a Japanese Econo box kept telling me that he

*ACTUALLY* the guy came over later on and asked if he held me up much.  It
was an older guy and he happened to live near my parents' (which was 5+
hours away!)  I wound up being able to reach down and through the piece
away on one of the straights so I later got by him.  I explained the
problem to him and he just laughed.  It wasn't too funny as I was trying
to shift though!

kieran