OE tape deck fudged up

David Pertuz davidpertuz@mindspring.com
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 14:20:01 -0600

has anyone here disassembled an original equipment head-unit from a B13 or
a pre-98 B14? Mine had a cassette for lunch the other week and now I can't
listen to my salsa radio recordings, sob! I suppose it might be most
worthwhile to pick up one off the classifieds, as they aren't worth much,
but if it is feasible to fish out the magnetic tape that is stuck in there
and then clean things up a bit, I would like to know. I have an OE head
unit with a Nissan CD player and I like it that way, as I want to have both
a CD player and a tape deck.

thanks,
david