Wandering 91

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 20:36:06 -0600

At 04:22 PM 12/1/2002 -0600, BJ Chippindale wrote:
>The car is OK at low speed, but at 40+ it can take a "set" either way,
>with the wheel needing a few extra degrees of twist to correct it.

There was a Nissan TSB (service bulletin) out years ago about diagnosing
such steering problems, and adjusting the rack & pinion clearance.  Ever
seen that?  Actually, I don't think I've ever heard any rack & pinion
adjustment discussion in all the years here.  Anyone have scanned TSBs handy?

    -Wayne    '91 NX2k - '93 NK2k - '92 SE-R parts car