rollbar / safety issues with harness (something like that)

? grailer@yifan.net
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 11:36:40 -0600

<Butterglry@aol.com> wrote:

  > ...stock seats in that car are CRAP!! the leather is nice if
  > youre in to that kind of thing but its like sitting on a bar stool.

Personally, from experience, I don't think leather has any place in a
performance car. Sorry to all the BMW, etc. owners, but leather's just too
slippery for spirited driving.

Carson M. Hanrahan                        '91 Classic w/the usual stuff
"It is better to go into a corner slow and come out fast than to go
into a corner fast and come out dead" - Stirling Moss