rollbar / safety issues with harness (something like that)

? grailer@yifan.net
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 14:14:25 -0600

"Eric Seppanen" <eds@reric.net> wrote:

  > If you go and get a one-piece molded seat, like a Corbeau or Sparco,
  > you'll be in love.  You literally sit _in_ the seat, not on it...

Speaking of which, I have a set of brand-new Corbeau Forzas, driver's and
passenger's sides, with B13 brackets, for sale. =:-)

E-Mail me privately if interested.

Carson M. Hanrahan                        '91 Classic w/the usual stuff
"It is better to go into a corner slow and come out fast than to go
into a corner fast and come out dead" - Stirling Moss