LSD upgrade

Ben Furth bfurth@swbell.net
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 09:33:56 -0600

I think I may have found a source for a mechanical LSD for our cars.  I was
flipping through SCC magazine, and I ran across an ad for a company named
ATS.  They advertized that they produced LSDs for many Japanese cars.  I
e-mailed them last night, and here's what they said:

"We do have LSD for following Japanese models.  However, we are not
sure for the application to U.S Nissan cars. Application is available
for SR20DE for FF,  Presea HR10 1991-1995, HR11 1995, Primera HP10
1990 - , and HP11 1996 -."

What do you guys think?  I was hoping that one of the Primera applications
should work for US models, right?

>From looking at their site, I think the diffs are clutch type rather than
helical, but hey a mechanical LSD is better than a VLSD any day. . .  Right?

Ben
92 SE-R