Non-SE-R: GM OHV engines

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 19:09:16 -0600

On Mon, Nov 25, 2002 at 02:03:58AM -0600, sean mcmahon wrote:

> Wow nothing gets me fired up like this kind of garbage.  I had a few choice
> words about this on the bottom of my web page.

Why you gotta' be a hater?  It's not like you're driving one.  You can
get superior all you want, but the bottom line is that you're not an
engineer at GM, and with your outfits and attitudes, you're not even
going to be in the market for a new GM car.  I thought this was a Nissan
list...

--
-=|JP|=-        "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |