dynamat placement for quieting things up

David Pertuz davidpertuz@mindspring.com
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 14:41:43 -0600

I've got a bit of dynamat lying around (thanks Jay) that I want to
(finally) apply to my car. I have a '93 Classic with a stock muffler, so my
goal is not to reduce cabin exhaust noise, but to reduce road noise
transmitted to the cabin.

That given, which are the best locations to begin applying it to? My
impression is that the wheel housings behind the rear seatback and below
the strut towers would be the most effective place to start, but some
feedback from those of you who have done it would be useful.

thanks,
david