rob bearing/main bearing materials

Low612@aol.com Low612@aol.com
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 12:07:44 -0600

Lists members,

                   i have been questioning the bearing materials of non-turbo
SR20de and turbo SR20's. Would anyone know if there is a difference in either
bearing material's . I have found out that the 300zx turbo bearing is
different material (load purposes) in comparison to the non-turbo 300z.  The
reason why i ask , i want to know if its benificial to use the turbo bearing
. If not i might as well just stay with non turbo bearing. These would all be
nissan parts. I also will be doing some main oiling upgrades as well.

                                  Thanks!
                                             Larry