Rear STB

Josh Palmer jpalmer@qmiwi.com
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 11:47:16 -0600

Hi all-

What ever happened to the classic Rear Strut Bar
project? I had emailed whoever was planning on making
them, but forgot to save their address. There was some
talk of getting a buy going to cut costs. Is this
still going to happen or should I start making other
plans?

Thanks,
Josh Douglas
91 SE-R

The project is still on.
For updates please look here:
http://www.sr20deforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29247
It's also listed on www.nissanforums.com .
I didn't want to 'spam' the list, so I put it on the forums.

So far there are 48 people interested and a few 'maybes'.

A local list member, Ken Steele, has had the prototype
installed since Wednesday, 11/13, and will be returning it
today after lunch. I wanted to check the fit on another car.

Next I'll make one with aluminum brackets and blocks to see
if it is rigid enough.

I'm also working on an optional version that will tie the
rear strut tower brace into the two threaded holes on the
wheel wells (below the seat).

If you are interested in this project, have questions or
suggestions, please e-mail me (jpalmer@qmiwi.com) or post
on the forum(s).

Sorry for the lack of an update to the list!

Josh Palmer
1993 SE-R
Materials Mgr / MIS Mgr / Estimator
Quality Machining Inc (www.qmiwi.com)