Accel Kool Blue Air Filters

cowboydren@b15sentra.net cowboydren@b15sentra.net
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:21:08 -0600

On Fri, Nov 15, 2002 at 07:51:28AM -0600, Lee Combs wrote:

> how do these filter's flowing and filter
> characteristics stack up to the K & N filters? Would

Dunno, but they use the same technologies (oiled gauze).  Probably about
the same, but testing would be cool to see.

> there be any reason to choose one over the other?
> (maybe cost?)

Well, Summit Racing has the Accel filter for a POP for $38.95, and the
K&N for $43.39, so you make that call.  Oh, and the Accel filters are
blue instead of that red-brown.  Some people (including myself) may like
that. ;)

--
-=|JP|=-        "It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain..."

'01 B15 SE/PP  |   http://members.cardomain.com/cowboydren/   |  <//><
'95 SL2 Auto   |         cowboydren @ b15sentra . net         |