timing [was: muffler?]

Brian Cembor bcembor@fastenal.com
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 14:14:03 -0600

So, I should be okay running 87 at 17*?
The article Kojima wrote on SE-R.net says anything above factory settings
should run a higher octane. I will say this, according to my highly tuned
butt dyno.. since I put the new tank of 93 in the engine "feels" to run
smoother, 'course that could just be wishful thinking...

Brian M. Cembor
Started this whole mess... loves Krystals, by the sackfull!

>>My FSM is not in front of me, but I would swear by dinner at Pano's and
>>Paul's that it specifies 15 +/- 2....

>Yup.  That's what the 1992 FSM says anyway.

Well, if that is what it states, then 17* is the 87 octane limit.
I owe David dinner.  At Krystal's....