NISsport oil pressure sending unit adapter

Kevin J. Hart bowlcut@comcast.net
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 07:30:08 -0600

Geo said.
> Well, I ran something similar for a year on The Beast that was made by
Mike ...

Cool forgot about it actualy.  Think I remember it very slightly in passing
...  But oh well...

> I think you will find that the brass an aluminum are just too soft.

Definatly.  But my aluminum crow bar is just soooo nice :)  I tore apart a
many of tissues with it...

> A 1" lever.

Hey there is no need for personal cut downs here Geo ;).  I resemble that
remark and dont appreciate it :)

Yea my concerns are probaly unbridled but I am one that it would mess up on
and Id never know it.  My luck here.  But cheers for making things avilable
at such great prices to the public.  Now when I heard that you were going to
be making and selling a battery box oh so many years ago...who would have
thought you would have finished it ;).  If my car wasnt the highway whore
she is....id buy one.

Kevin
93 classic (Automatic, Stuff)
worried that she is oooo so close to 200,000 now and I driver her like shes
stolen