WestCo Battery Box and More

George Roffe geo3@earthlink.net
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 10:07:12 -0600

Larry, please forgive and indulge me.  I will only do this this one time.

I am happy and proud to announce the opening of NISsport.  NISsport has
been formed by Grover Pickering, Bruce Hearn, and myself for the purpose of
producing and selling competition development parts for Nissans in general
and the SE-R in particular.

We currently offer 4 products that you will not find anywhere else.  They are:

Battery box for relocating the WestCo battery
Oil pressure sending unit adapter (can also be used to source oil for a turbo)
Water temperature sending unit adapter
Bolt-on quick release steering wheel hub adapter

We have other products in development, on the drawing board, and waiting to
get out of our heads onto paper.  Rest assured there will be more coming in
the future.

Please forgive this commercial post.  We promise not to spam the list in
the future.  We wanted to get the word out about our offerings that
solutions where none currently exist and several people have asked about
these products in the past.

Thanks for your indulgence.

George Roffe
NISsport