Another B13 rear STB

Butterglry@aol.com Butterglry@aol.com
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:13:25 -0600

In a message dated 11/10/2002 3:15:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
geo3@earthlink.net writes:

> A cage in a road car is an incredibly dangerous idea.  The cage can kill
> you.  Let me repeat that.....  THE CAGE CAN KILL YOU.

i realize this geo, i believe the list covered this topic about 8 months ago
when someone made the comment about driving to the grocery store with a
helmet on :)
i was simply asking if a cage would be better. while we are on the subject,
does anyone know if the universal fit floorpan brace is worth a damn? if i
cant put a weld in cage in my street car i might as well try to stiffen it up
as much as possible.
shawn
91 classic
the boostin' banana boat