Another B13 rear STB

Butterglry@aol.com Butterglry@aol.com
Sun, 10 Nov 2002 12:05:01 -0600

In a message dated 11/10/2002 10:10:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
obert@snet.net writes:

> Stay tuned, right now I
> have a cross section cut from a b13 ( seat back area and suspension mounts
> )
> sitting in my cellar to use to fab a trianglated bar.

wouldn't a bolt in cage provide just as much if not more support than any
kind of rear stb, trianglated or otherwise? with at least for points of
contact and cross bars i would think the cage would be a better option while
providing added saftey as well. the only downfall i see to using a cage is
the added weight.
shawn
91 classic w/ built det
91 classic on blocks waiting for new motor