OT: EPROM burners

Juan Cardenas jcgator42@yahoo.com
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 21:27:32 -0600

Hey, sign up on the ArsTechnica forums, then post the
question.  I am pretty sure a bunch of people on there
will know the answer, my older brother and other EE
and CE majors visit there often. here is the link:
http://www.arstechnica.com/
their regular site is pretty darn informative too,
great product reviews, etc.  But the forums is what
you need to use to answer this particular question.
JCC