Mail Order Parts Dealers (was: Would You Believe?)

Wayne Cox wmc_sr20@bellsouth.net
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 20:33:32 -0600

At 07:57 PM 11/5/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>could skip Courtesy all together and order from Mossy. Talk to Greg Vogel.
>I've used Courtesy before, very helpful, parts shipped quickly. But, Greg
>gives a bigger discount on some items and I've never been charged for shipping.

Also worth mentioning is Scottsdale Nissan / Infiniti in AZ.  Dealers are
stocking drastically fewer B13 parts these days (and probably B14 by
now.)  at the same time, I think Nissan closed and consolidated several of
their US warehouses.  Scottsdale seems to be *very* close to one of the
remaining warehouses.  For special order parts, they usually get them 1 or
2 days later and ship them back out same day.  Courtesy and most others
often quote 3 or 4 days for non-stock parts just to get to them.  Shame the
whse won't drop ship directly to us.
   -WC