Would You Believe?

hlava lhlvava@tampabay.rr.com
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 19:57:38 -0600

Or, you could skip Courtesy all together and order from Mossy. Talk to Greg
Vogel. I've used Courtesy before, very helpful, parts shipped quickly. But,
Greg gives a bigger discount on some items and I've never been charged for
shipping... and that's from California.

One word of warning though. After you talk to him on the phone, email him
the exact parts you talked about and verify that they're in stock. Greg is
also helpful with suggestions... and no, I'm not talking about trying to up
sell you additional parts. Very generous man with his time. And yes, I wrote
"word of warning". I got shipped the wrong part, but it was a fault from
both ends, and he quickly fixed the order.

Later,
Mark

P.S. This isn't a slam against Courtesy, just felt more comfortable with
Greg at Mossy.