Would you believe???

Heath Vogt rallybug@yahoo.com
Tue, 5 Nov 2002 14:57:52 -0600

So I'm finally getting around to ordering the Blower
Resistor for my wife's Sentra SE.  I call the local
dealer here in Tulsa - they want $28.25.  That seems a
little high compared to what's on the SE-R.net info
page.  So I decide to call Courtesy to see if I can do
better.  $18.42  I'm thinking cool I just saved myself
$10.00.  Bamb $7.50 for shipping.  The guy was nice
enough, and even suggested that I procure one locally.
 I told him even with the shipping it was less than
the local dealer wanted.  So I ordered a K&N drop in
as well.  She needs a filter anyway, and I might as
well get it from a nice place.   Just thought I'd share.....

=====
Heath Vogt BSME
'69 Baja Bug - Brutus "the wonder bug"
'01 Isuzu Trooper