Price on 02 Max

Raymond A. Kawski sr20de@epix.net
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 21:35:26 -0600

Mike Jez wrote:

> I don't find the Maxima egronomically screwed up, for one
> climate controll is right where it needs to be, shifter falls
> right into your hand, the

They moved the steering wheel closer so WOMEN (sorry ladies) would
be able to reach it.  I'm sorry it's too close now.  That stupid
pop up arm rest again designed for the ladies gets in the way
and pops up when you don't want it to.  The center cluster
where the HVAC and radio control is too close to the gas
pedal as your right knee is constantly on it.

> center console is right where I need it- I'm average height,
> my center console is adjustable too. Radio controlls are
> eassy to reach and have huge

I'm 5'11" and 195lbs.  The armrest is lame.

> you are just too big for the car :P

See above.

> and has the same traction issues. But YMMV, IHMO, everyone is
> biased to the car they own and drive,

Ahh but I don't own a Spec V nor a Max.  But I've driven
each quite a few times.  And a 2003 Spec V today.

RK
--
Ray Kawski
1998 Sentra SE Turbo, 1991 NX 2000, 340K mile 1991 Sentra SE-R