Price on 02 Max

Mike Jez 93SER@attbi.com
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 21:22:17 -0600

I don't find the Maxima egronomically screwed up, for one climate controll
is right where it needs to be, shifter falls right into your hand, the
center console is right where I need it- I'm average height, my center
console is adjustable too. Radio controlls are eassy to reach and have huge
buttons on the face- not that it matters I got a Alpine XM anyways. Maybe
you are just too big for the car :P I have tons of headroom in mine and I
love the feeling of sitting low in my Max compared to the SE-R where ya sit
high. Long swoopn down hood is awesome, I regret buying the car sometimes,
but after looking at what I could have gotten into by buying a WRX or
another used S4 it all goes away, especially when I drive it. All ya need is
a spin around the block and U will love the feeling of turbine smooth
acceleration in any gear avalible. It feels like a BBird powered SE-R-almost
and has the same traction issues. But YMMV, IHMO, everyone is biased to the
car they own and drive, I wanted a SE 5spd 01 3.5L Pathfinder but they
didn't have any in the region so I ended up in a stripper Max, who needs
power seats and BOSE when its all dead weight and useless anyways, set the
seats and forget it- manually.
Mike Jez
01 Max w/ new Recaro seats- hmm heated :)
93 SE-R
90 Max
Ray wrote.